If you already had a ticket for the original Spring Summit, which was postponed from March 2020, please email [email protected] for details of how to transfer them to this event.
- Join 200+ fellow workplace consultants, occupiers, designer and suppliers for a fantastic virtual event, packed-full of information and online visual networking opportunities.
- Immediate access, upon registration, to our online app: view the attendee list and text-chat with fellow delegates!
- To see a demo of the delegate experience you can expect, please check this short video from our platform hosts at Hopin.
- If you already have your ticket and need a reminder of the link to your app to view latest chat and all delegates, you just need to log in and visit https://app.hopin.to/events/wtrs/reception
Main Stage Presentations Include:
The Impact of Covid-19: A Workplace Update, with the latest survey data from 100,000 global workers
- Peggie Rothe, Leesman
The New Inclusivity: Neurodiversity & Workplace Inclusion
- Kay Sargent & Julie Lecoq, HOK
A future workplace informed by millennial & post-millennial insights
- Fiona Duggan, FiD, & Oliver Moore, Design Engine Architects
Why indoor air quality matters – creating sustainable future working environments
- Johanna Trüstedt, Drees & Sommer Schweiz AG
- Sjoerd Memelink, Iris de Been & Bote Scholtens, TwynstraGudde
- Oliver Baxter, Herman Miller
- Edward Finch, Independent Workplace Commentator
- Jo Upward, Platform Group Ltd
Menopause: The last workplace wellbeing taboo
For full details of presentations visit https://workplacetrends.co/spring2020/
Your registration allows you full access to
- All main stage presentations
- Chat / comment features
- Video and chat networking sessions
- Expo Booths
- Recordings of presentations to study after the event