- Join 200+ fellow workplace consultants, occupiers, designers and suppliers for a fantastic virtual event, packed-full of information and online visual networking opportunities.
- Your registration gives you immediate access to the Hopin online app to view the attendee list and text-chat with fellow delegates early on.
- Recordings of presentations will be available for registered delegates to study again after the event.
Agenda (All times are GMT+1)
0950 Welcome & Introduction
1000 The Rock and the Hard Place
- Tim Oldman, Leesman
1030 Long Term WFH? Issues and Answers
- Guy Osmond, Osmond Ergonomics
1100 Virtual Coffee, Networking, Chat Sessions & Expo Booths
1130 Health & Safety Law - Duties to Protect Staff & Visitors from Covid-19 in the Workplace
- Simon Joyston-Bechal, Turnstone Law
1200 All Change! The HSBC Workplace Response to COVID-19 in Hong Kong & Asia Pacific
- Marcus Bowen, HSBC, Asia Pacific
1230 Virtual Lunch, Networking, Chat Sessions & Expo Booths1325 Afternoon Chair's Welcome Back
1330 The End of the Office As We Know It?
- Nigel Oseland, Workplace Unlimited + Guests
1415 Open Plan Offices: Advances in Acoustic Design
- Jack Harvie-Clark, Apex Acoustics
1445 Virtual Tea, Networking, Chat Sessions & Expo Booths
1515 Facilities Management and COVID: Creative Measures to Help Protect Your Employees
- Ian Baker, EMCOR UK
1545 Untethered: How a New Understanding of Change Can Reveal the Dynamic Future of the Workplace
- Neil Usher, Author, blogger & GoSpace Chief Workplace Officer
1615 Chair's Conclusions, followed by Virtual Drinks, Networking, Chat Sessions & Expo Booths1700 Close