Join us for a weekend series of 7 x I.5hr interactive workshops for a mental health and wellbeing boost with some of our incredible All Star conference speakers! Learn how to stay positive and resilient during adversity, create an individual wellbeing plan, and examine your purpose in life.
What better way to spend your weekend than being motivated and inspired as you explore the big questions in life and uncover how to create lasting, genuine happiness for yourself, those you love and those in your care.
SAT 21 Nov
- Workshop 1: 9:30am-11:00am | A SHORT COURSE IN POSITIVITY IN THE MIDST OF DIFFICULT TIMES with Dr Maria Sirois
- Workshop 2: 11:30am-1:00pm | PRESILIENCE: THE PATH TO A STRONGER SELF with Dr Robert Biswas-Diener
- Workshop 3: 1.30pm-3:00pm | BUILD YOUR IDEAL DAY WITH TINY HABITS with Duncan Young
- Workshop 4: 3.30pm-5:00pm | WALKING INTO CREATIVITY with Dr Jono Lineen
SUN 22 Nov
- Workshop 1: 10am-11.30am | FINDING YOUR PURPOSE with Professor Michael F Steger
- Workshop 2: 12noon-1.30pm | UNRAVELLING OUR EMOTIONS with Ven Robina Courtin
- Workshop 3: 2pm-3.30pm | RELATIONSHIP HACKS – LET’S MAKE OUR RELATIONSHIPS EASIER with Toni Powell
NOTE: If you can't attend all the workshops, you might consider upgrading to a GOLD ticket for 90 day access to recordings of the workshops. Only GOLD tickets give you access to the recordings post event.