Event Time: 1:00pm - 4:30pm
While we navigate through these uncertain times and practice social distancing for the time being we have decided to connect our community of Entrepreneurs through our #TECONF Conference Virtual Series.
IMPORTANT! This is a new experience for everyone and we ask that you please take some time to watch our video on how the event works. Click here to watch a full attendee tour of the event.
THE EVENT WILL CONSIST OF...
Please see below for the full event schedule and speaking time for each of our Industry Leading Speakers.
- Featuring Jim Estill (CEO, Danby Appliances), Mohamad Fakih (CEO, Paramount Fine Foods) & Lauren Haw (CEO, Zoocasa), Moderated by Marc Belaiche (CEO, TorontoJobs.ca).
Main Stage Presentations:
- Susan Hobson, Founder, Elite High Performance Coaching
- "Navigating Covid-19 for High-Performers: Architecting the Mindset for Maximum Growth"
- Darrell Keezer, Founder & CEO, Candybox Marketing
- "Digital Marketing During a Crisis"
- Anne De Aragon, Vice President and Country Manager for GoDaddy Canada
- "Pivoting your business in challenging times"
Important! Click here to learn more about how to use our session feature.
- Stuart Rudner, Founder, Rudner Law
- "Employment Law Update: COVID-19 - What you Need to Know"
- Jeff Dawley, Founder, Cybersecurity Compliance Corp.
- "Cybersecurity for the Remote Workforce"
- Trevor Shorte, Managing Partner, SongBird Marketing Communications
- "How to Sell in This New Economy"
- Michelle Beyo, Founder, FinAvator
- "Importance of Contactless Payments in the wake of Global Pandemic"
- Robert Gauvreau, FCPA, FCA, LPA, Founder, Gauvreau & Associates CPA
- "How to survive and thrive in uncertain economic times"
- Laura Beauparlant, Founder, Lab Creative
- "Create Brand Chemistry"
- Jane Collins, CPA, CA, Mindset Management
- "BUSINESS VISION – Develop an Innovative Mindset "
- Richard Davies, Senior Manager, Cohen Hamilton Steger
- "Business Valuations: How to Navigate in the Current COVID-19 Environment”
- Zoe Share. CEO of Social Marketing Agency, Schmooz Media
- "Expressing Your Brands Core Value and Integrity as we find our New Normal"
Important! Click here to learn more about how the networking portion of the event works.
ABOUT THE EVENT
In its 10th year, #TECONF has been the prominent event in the Greater Toronto Area for empowering and connecting local Entrepreneurs. We take pride in the community of Entrepreneurs we have built over the years and look forward to continuing to assist organizations in building their businesses through connections made through our events.
Interested in learning more about how the virtual event system works? Click here for an online tutorial for attendees. Click here for an online tutorial for exhibitors.
TO BOOK EXHIBIT SPACE, SPONSOR OR HOST A ROUND TABLE
Please select the appropriate option to the right on this page. Booths start at $195 + HST. If you are experiencing difficulty please email [email protected]
Presented By: TorontoJobs.ca