There are plenty of ingredients that go into creating a successful business. A sound product/service, good financials, clear purpose, strong founding team, determination and grit. What about timing? Was Bill Gross right to claim that timing is the number one factor for startup success in his 2015 TED talk?
A lot has been said about the times we find ourselves in now. Unprecedented. Challenging. Trying. Does that mean we should wait until things feel more stable before getting something off the ground? What can we learn from businesses that started during the last recession? What new opportunities might there be now? Is there ever a right time to start a business?
Here's what we've got in store:
Introduction & Settle in (6:00pm - 6:10pm)
Panel Discussion (6:10pm - 7:00pm):
- Hosted by: Ben Keene, Founder, Rebel Book Club, Virgin StartUp Mentor
- Gabriela Hersham, Founder of Huckletree
- Lucas London, Founder of Lick
- Lucy Standing, Chartered Occupational Psychologist & Founder at Brave Starts
Drop-in Sessions (7:00pm - 7:50pm):
- Marketing (on a budget): Matt Doyle, Founder and CEO of Array
- Branding: Scott Leonard, Founder of The Champion Agency
- Ask Virgin StartUp: Lissa Gillott, Head of Funding and Support, Virgin StartUp
- Post Panel Chat, hosted by Ben Keene
Closing Comments (7:50pm - 8:00pm)
Places are strictly limited - grab yours today.
Terms & Conditions: