Welcome to the 2020 Top Empowerment Virtual Conference Registration page.
To download the full programme visit here
Listen to Murray Chabant, CEO of Signa Group on why to attend: Click Here
Learn why its important to give clarity to companies and in particularly leaders in businesses in formulating your strategies to get your business through COVID-19 and prosperous into the future.
You will learn about Transformation strategies for success, The problem is leaders in businesses are coping with so much uncertainty that it's very difficult to plan for the future. In particular how does one plan for transformation success in your business, Well there is a way.... and we will be addressing that at this conference.
The biggest issue facing businesses right now is managing their cash flow, businesses often think that implementing a transformation strategy requires a significant cash outflow. Well that's not necessarily the case, Its possible to implement very effective transformation strategies without impacting your balance sheet,
Companies also have to deal with policy uncertainty, at the summit Ministers will be speaking about Government policy and the interventions that government are going to be implementing to support small and medium enterprises, It will be critical to understand exactly were these policies are going and how one can maximise the opportunity.
For Transformation success to really work companies will need to work together in a win - win environment, the only way that is possible is you get Government on one hand and business on the other, to work together, to create and unlock opportunities that lift small and medium enterprises. The only way for small and medium businesses to get that right is understand the policy framework in which business and government is working and make use of the opportunities that are available.
To often small and medium enterprises are not aware of the opportunities by transformation strategies, Get a chance to talk one-on-one with Speakers, attendees. Often is large summits like this attendees never get a chance to talk to the speakers and engage in meaningful conversation. So bring your questions, bring the challenges you are facing and let's find actionable solutions for you. We look forward to seeing you.
Gearing South African towards an all-inclusive economy through transformation.
Why B-BBEE Transformation is NOW - For both a Individual and an Organisation
9 Reasons You Should Attend
2. We're serving up the kind of insights you know you'll need for the rest of 2020 and beyond, including: 'Employer Brand During COVID-19 and Beyond' from Mteto Nyati, CEO of Altron. Check out the below .
3. Plus, after each talk you'll have the chance to ask any burning questions during our live Q&A!
4. We've got major online networking opportunities at our fabulous Fast-Track Networking breakout sessions, where you will have the opportunity to meet one-on-one with sponsors, partners, speakers, and delegates. Get ready and read our post on 3 Steps on How to Successfully E-Network.
5. This virtual conference is 100% powered by the magic of the internet. So, no plane ticket or real pants required. Visit our FAQ page for more information.
6. Meet and great our spectacular partners at their virtual booths and breakaways, including Nedbank, Samsung, Old Mutual, and more.
7. Even if you can't make it for the two-day live event, your ticket purchase includes access to all Top Empowerment Virtual videos, so you can snag those insights anytime, anywhere.
8. We really would love to have you there! Every year Top Empowerment is a networking event between, fellow CEO’s peeps, and the transformation and empowerment community. You seriously won't want to miss it.
9. Walk away with key actions to implement in your business - learn the how of top empowered leaders.
For more information visit our FAQ page .