Some of the topics that our speakers will explore include:
- The affect COVID-19 has on mental health.
- The use of social media during this global pandemic.
- How to make your employees more resilient.
- Preparing your employees on returning back to work.
- Nollaig O'Sullivan, Performance Psychologist, Zevo Health
- Davina Ramkissoon, Wellbeing Director, Zevo Health
- Dr Colman Noctor, Psychotherapist, St Patrick's Mental Health Services
- Professor. Jim Lucey, Clinical Professor of Psychiatry at Trinity College Dublin and a Consultant Psychiatrist at St. Patrick’s University Hospital
- Kara McGann, Head of Social Policy, Ibec
- Professor Mark Cropley, Professor of Health Psychology, University of Surrey
Sessions will be recorded and shared with all attendees after the event. Please do register to attend even if you cannot attend to receive the recordings afterwards.