Why now is the time for the Big Reset?
What to expect from the Big Reset Days?
The Big Reset Days are a platform for discussion that aims to lay the foundation for concrete actions around the following topics:
- Track One: Opportunities for the Ecosystem (11.-12.05.)
How can we use the momentum and turn our popular outsourcing destination into the Top Innovation Hub in CEE?
- Track Two: Business Innovation (12.05.)
What are the new business models that will change the game for startups, for corporations, social enterprises, and why not - for the public sector?
- Track Three: Future of Work (13.05.)
What is the future of work? What lesson did we learn from the remote mode in the last weeks about leadership, productivity, and the skills we need to develop as IT professionals?
- Track Four: The Crisis as a Catalyst for Social Innovation (14.05.)
We want to examine what could be sustainable business models of social enterprises, but also what is the state and challenges social entrepreneurs in Bulgaria face?
Who should attend?
- Ecosystem builders and trendsetters who want to co-create the future of Bulgaria
- Startup founders, entrepreneurs, and business owners looking for ideas to reinvent their companies
- IT professionals and product managers interested in finding solutions to the problems that slow down the development of of the local tech industry
- Tech job seekers who want to connect with innovative employers
- HRs and recruiters who wish to join the discussion about the occurring and upcoming changes in talent development and employee engagement
- Corporate professionals looking to explore ways to innovate and adapt to the new reality
- Students deciding what to do next, what passion to pursue, and what skills to learn
- Everyone looking to make room for a positive change - in their life, work, or for our society as a whole