Whether you are new to programming or you want to sharpen your skills, the Technical.ly Developers Conference is perfect for you.
Join us for the first-ever virtual Developers Conference!
This year features a full day of programming with 30-minute tech talks by industry luminaries, in the following three categories: What's Next, Growth Stage, and At Scale. Attending technologists will have the opportunity to interact virtually with hiring companies.
- 9 a.m. to 9:30 a.m — Welcome and Discussion
- 9:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. — What’s Next
- 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. — Visit exhibitor booths/lunch break
- 1 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. — Growth Stage
- 2:45 p.m. to 4:15 p.m. — At Scale
- 4:15 p.m. to 5 p.m. — Closing & Final Exhibitor Time
The Dev Conference is the place where programmers sharpen their skills, learn new approaches, and explore new opportunities. Technology companies come to share their expertise, connect with top engineering talent, and promote their company culture.
Join us for dev talks focused on effective problem solving and innovative solutions. Our select list of speakers will address these themes at a high level as well as in terms of daily functional applications. Presentations will cover today's most used languages and programs for those at the beginner, intermediate, and advanced levels.