Tech Guru Talks
A technical talk and workshop series created to empower Puerto Rico and LATAM’s burgeoning developer and technological community to grow and gain access to world-class speakers and developers. Become a tech guru in your own right as the best in tech fields share their expertise, insights, and stories.
- Pablo Alejo | "Fail Forward"
- Who? Pablo Alejo, Head of Innovation at Accenture Federal Services Digital Studio
- Why? As a 15+ year vet of the innovation age, he's seen every major digital trend come and go and he's been fortunate to have been a part of all of them. From the first websites to immersive mobile experiences, and beyond screen experiences; he's been there and led that. And in that time, he's guided great companies through transformation by focusing on data-driven insights, cultural tensions, and emerging technologies to create impactful experiences and products.
#1 REGISTER ON HOPIN
Make sure to register on the platform name, headline, email, and credentials.
#2 GET YOUR TICKETS
Once your profile is ready. Access the event page again and click on JOIN EVENT.
That's it! You will immediately receive an email confirmation. Make sure to add to your calendar and you are ready!
Doors open at 5:30 PM on the event date!
HINT: When possible, make sure to complete your profile with a picture and at least your LinkedIn. The platform has a very cool networking feature and that comes in really handy :-)
HOPIN TECH GURU TOUR
Wednesday, September 23rd:
Tania Cruz Morales | "THE LINK BETWEEN PRODUCT VISION, STRATEGY, AND ROADMAP"
- Tania is a Product Manager of Customer Strategy at Capital One. She's a Senior Product Strategist with in-depth knowledge and experience in human-centered design, data-driven decisions, and software development.
- Why? In my current role at Capital One, I partner with cross-functional teams such as research, product design, business analysis, marketing, tech, and operations to develop product strategies to deliver to market customer-centric solutions.
Wednesday, October 14:
Tim Falls | "STRENGTHENING DEVELOPER COMMUNITIES"
Tim helps organizations find harmony between the want to do good by their community and the need to build a sustainable business. Figures out authentic ways to turn investments in human relationships into meaningful, positive results for the business and the people it impacts. He has also spent the last 10+ years of his career helping build early- and growth-stage technology startups — assembling and leading teams as an employee, and providing guidance and support to entrepreneurs as an advisor, mentor, independent board member, and consultant.
Wednesday, October 28:
Romeo Ayalin, Nordic Cyber Security Innovation Lead. He's a former US National Security and Intelligence programs professional.
He has a longstanding background in intelligence services. As a former US Army Intelligence Officer, he also developed subject matter expertise in training, leadership, intelligence analysis dealing among others with geopolitical risks.