GFI's 2020 Symposium on Fermentation
We’re excited to bring you speakers and panelists from more than 18 organizations that are working to revolutionize the alternative protein industry through fermentation.
Join us for the following sessions:
- Fermentation 101 - a review of GFI's Fermentation State of the Industry Report
- Traditional fermentation: Leveraging the power of biology to transform food ingredients
- Biomass fermentation: Microorganisms’ great promise as protein powerhouses
- Precision fermentation: Harnessing microbial hosts as cell factories
- Fermentation as the ultimate sustainability solution
- Business-Facing Applications: Ingredients
All attendees will also have access to networking opportunities and a startup showcase.
Questions can be directed to [email protected]
The Good Food Institute looks forward to hosting you on October 20th!