As many families prepare for distance learning during this unprecedented back-to-school season, concerns around the efficacy of virtual education and increased screen time are coming to the forefront. Parents are now facing the challenge of schooling at home, striving to shift kids' summer routines to a more structured academic digital environment, while also adapting their own lives to reflect the impacts of COVID-19. This process raises important questions for the industry experts, educators, and content creators who are working to support families in their new in-home virtual classrooms, such as:
- How can we shape kids' online experiences to include meaningful, enriching material that supports their academic success?
- Where can parents easily find entertaining and educational ways to play and learn online with their children?
- How do parents know their child is interacting with safe, appropriate online content, that is positive for their digital wellbeing and protective of their rights online?
Join us Thursday, September 10th at 11:00 AM ET for our latest webinar. We'll cover these questions and more with a panel discussion featuring these leading experts:
- Alicia Blum-Ross, Google
- James Filippatos, The Walt Disney Company
- Josianne Galea Baron, UNICEF
- Dr. Leanna Prater, LEGO Education
- Deirdre Quarnstrom, Minecraft Education
- Stephen Balkam, FOSI, Moderator
Register now to book your place.