Join SEWF Digital to connect with thousands of leading social entrepreneurs, access world-class content and be part of the world’s biggest social enterprise conversation
Programme: The outline programme is available on our website with many sessions included in the schedule below where you have the option to add them to your calendar.
- Monday/Tuesday focuses on connecting and learning through masterclasses, group discussion, spotlight sessions, and nominated content (content nomination for registered participants closed 31 August).
- Wednesday/Thursday room partitions come down (virtually) with a series of keynote addresses and plenaries that will inspire and encourage action.
- Friday will focus on reflection and next steps as we close the event.
SEWF DIGITAL: Additional information
- Early bird: Closed 31 July 2020.
- Standard ticket: Ticket holders will have full access to the SEWF Digital event including access to recorded content until September 2021.
- Low income, lower middle income and conflict affected countries: As defined by World Bank Atlas at June 2019. The qualifying criterion is the regular business address of the delegate. Registrations will be checked and if the delegate address does not match the selected category the ticket will be cancelled.
- Start-up social enterprise / student / youth: Start-up social enterprise (within 24 months) employing fewer than 10 people and with turnover of less than £100,000 GBP at last accounts. Any full-time student. Please use your university/college email address to register. Anyone under 25 years old.
- Bursary tickets: There are two types of bursary tickets 1) COVID-19 Hardship tickets and 2) Low income, lower income and conflict affected countries. More details below.
- Group discount (10% for groups of 10 or more): Please contact [email protected] with the number of tickets required.
Already registered for the event? Access SEWF Digital event reception and chat.