SchoolAdvice, a recognized leader in Education, is proud to host Canada's first live Online School Expo.
This 3 day event, October 28, 29, and 30, 2020, is an opportunity for domestic and international families to meet face to face with admissions teams of top schools, live streamed to your desktop or mobile device. Get the answers to important questions about curriculum, programs, tuition fees, financial aid, tax benefits and more. Attend presentations from schools and education experts. Get the critical inside information you and your family need to make the best choices for your children.
- Accessibility: Families can attend and participate irrespective of their physical location.
- Safe & Secure: The perfect and only way to meet during this stressful time of COVID-19 pandemic!
- Expanded times: School Fairs are often time compressed into a few hours. Ticket holders are free to come and go over the 3 day period.
- Reduced Carbon Footprint: No more kiosks, transportation, parking, printed flyers, banners, or shopping bags of paper products!
- Speakers: presenting live on stage at scheduled times.
- School Kiosks: Attendees can drop in, view a video about the school, express interest in learning more, or jump to the school's website or live session.
- Session Rooms: Schools have their own space where attendees may enter and interact in real time video or chat with school leadership.
- Networking: Attendees can network one on one with school reps for exchanges. Contact information may be shared for follow ups.
- Free Consults: Meet with SchoolAdvice Consultants, experienced accredited educators who can help you find best fit schools.