Beginning August 31st we will hold contests for items being donated such as custom memorial art, rainbow baby blanket, apothecary basket, and memorial jewelry. Each of these items will be displayed over social media, websites, and event emails. Once you have registered for the event, you will be entered into the raffle. There will be other entry opportunities by sharing the event.
- If you would like to attend this event and are unable to afford the admission pricing please reach out to us at [email protected] We will do our best to provide you with a ticket dependent on availability.
- This event is a multi-track event, meaning concurrent speakers in different locations. You will be provided with a daily agenda so that you may choose which interview to attend.
- Vendors and Sponsors will be promoting their products, services, and giving presentations between speaker interviews.
- Attendees will have time to visit the EXPO area to interact with vendors and sponsors in between interviews each day.
- Please watch this video prior to the event in order to have the best experience during the 2020 Virtual Grief Symposium: Hopin Demo Attendee Experience. (right click on the link and open in a new tab).
- Vendor|Sponsor Expo Booth Demo (right click on the link and open in a new tab)
- Vendors | Sponsors please submit your graphics (logo, banner, profile picture), contact (phone, email, website, social media), and company bio to [email protected] If you would like to promote your company on the Podcast, Social Media, Website please reach out to our marketing department.
Share this event with family, friends, colleagues, and those you feel may benefit.
Help support our work and ministry at Grief To Purpose: DONATE.
RUACH: "Spirit," "Breath, or "Wind"