2020 established remote work as a viable alternative to both startups and more mature companies. And while not all will embrace a remote-only culture, many tech companies will become remote-first.
Dive into the remote culture with RemoteCon, Europe’s first conference on remote work in tech companies. Which is, of course, fully remote.
But being remote has its fair set of challenges, from building leadership and culture to plain and simple project management and we gathered world-renowned remote work experts in the field of technology and innovation to answer all your questions on everything remote!
At RemoteCon by How to Web you will meet:
- Jason Fried (CEO and Founder of Basecamp – present in 32 cities around the world, also without physical office space, and author of bestsellers Rework , Remote: office not required and It doesn’t have to be crazy at work )
- David Darmanin (CEO and Founder Hotjar)
- Darren Murph (Head of Remote at GitLab – a company recognized for global teams with over 1,300 employees in 67 countries, without organization to own physical office space),
- Andreas Klinger (Remote advocate at CoinList and AngelList, former CTO of Product Hunt and founder of the Remote First Capital, an investment fund focused on remote work solutions),
- Bretton Putter (organizational culture expert, founder and CEO of CultureGene and author of Culture Decks Decoded )
- Sheeba Varghese (leadership expert for remote teams) and many more.
Besides the online presentations of good practices and actual practical advice from the experts in remote work above, you will also get:
- Full online presentations of remote work solutions and other digital tools that help you transition to a partial or a full remote work culture
- Online networking sessions available to all the participants at various moments in the conference
All participants, from remote team coordinators from technology companies or startups, investors in remote team management solutions, digital product developers, marketers, employees in the field of human resources to freelancers or digital nomads will be able to create new business relationships and discover new methods of remote collaboration through the online platforms presented during the event.
See you soon online between June 30 - July 3 2020!