The Riverside College & Career Fair gives thousands of high school and college students one-stop access to future career and educational opportunities. In addition, this is a great opportunity to set the foundation for the region’s future workforce, keeping these students in Riverside for their future employment. Event admission is free and open to the public. The Chamber thanks Bank of America, the Galleria at Tyler, Southern California Edison, the Riverside County Workforce Development Board, the Alvord, Jurupa, and Riverside Unified School Districts for their continued investment in tomorrow’s leaders. For more info, contact Jesse Jimenez at 951-683-7100 Ext. 218.
Attention students and families: Please note the Hopin platform retains user data for specific purposes, including marketing and to better improve service. Please visit https://hopin.to/privacy
1. Be Kind and Courteous
2. Only post about college/university/workforce related information or topics.
- This event has been created to promote college and workforce opportunities, as well as, to serve as a hub of information about colleges, universities, and businesses. Any comments or conversations not fitting these guidelines will be removed.
3. Admins reserve right to remove any post/comment/attendee
- Including but not limited to: Speculation, Racist and/or derogatory remarks, belittling, bickering not related to the post; Politics/religion; Foul language; Disrespect of first responders/law enforcement.
4. No Hate Speech or Bullying
- Make sure everyone feels safe. Bullying of any kind isn't allowed, and degrading comments about things like race, religion, culture, sexual orientation, gender or identity will not be tolerated.
5. No Promotions or Spam
- Self-promotion, spam and irrelevant links are not allowed.