New Start Time 12:15pm ET/ 11:15am CT
Radical Xchange (RadXC) is an experience-based creative content agency. We use food and beverage as a conveyor for art, music, history, and community. Gimme Brown is our virtual offering that looks to create community by focusing on History, Beverage, Culture, and Unity; HBCU.
We will be posting the full schedule next week, but until then get a look at our panel topics.
- The Myths about Rum: Color, classification, aging, and marketing
- The History of Rum
- Deep Dive into Sugar: the economics and socio-political
- Matchmaking: Molasses and Rum
- Tiki vs. Tropical: Are we remaking a white-washed history and what does authenticity look like
- Categorizations and Colonialism
- Master Blenders: Cultural perspectives
Join us on September 2nd and listen to amazing speakers, DJs, and of course, some great tasting spirits. The portal will open at 10:30am CT, and the content will start at 11am CST. Check out our Instagram for more info.
This is a 21+ event.