Activation, Inspiration, Motivation. Welcome back to the Farm.
The Esselstyn Family Farm, a part of our family since 1685, is located in Upstate New York.
From 2011-2016, we hosted thousands of people on the farm for our annual Plant-Stock weekends until we outgrew the space and moved the event to North Carolina.
You'll get a front row seat to virtually:
- Jump on the tractor with Essy
- Tour the garden with Ann
- Jump off the dock with Rip
- Climb Tank House Hill with the family, where Rip married his wife 2008.
- Get a tour of the barns
- Enjoy a Virtual 5k around the perimeter of the 500-acre farm through the corn, wheat, barley and rye fields
- At night, sit on the back porch, chat with the family and watch the fireflies come to life
Experience the magic of the Esselstyn Family Farm and the inspiration of Plant-Stock from the comfort of your own home.
Thank you for welcoming us into your home. We can’t wait to welcome you to the farm.