Registration for the Signal 2020 event is now closed. For urgent requests, please contact [email protected]
. ABOUT THE THEME
The social, economic, and public health crises of past months have forced every business into a new relationship with uncertainty. With head-spinning speed, assumptions about business models, consumer behavior, supply chains, and forecasting have been upended. When the only constant is change, speed and responsiveness become crucial strategies moving forward. Placing the consumer at the center of our business will help us win no matter what the future brings.
Signal’s 2020 theme — Stepping Forward — focuses on what comes next, drawing on the lessons not only of the past few months but from history as well. We’ll present case studies that have proven successful in these unparalleled times, with a particular emphasis on the extraordinary velocity, connectivity, and responsiveness the current environment demands.
- How have companies and brands prospered in past downturns and periods of social upheaval?
- What new consumer behaviors have emerged?
- How can industry leaders navigate these crises to constructively disrupt their markets and business models?
- What’s the role of corporations to be a force for good and a force for growth going forward?
- How can advertising navigate a world that demands brands have unique voices and stand for something?
- Who’s responded well, and what can we learn from them?
- How does today’s uncertain geopolitical landscape affect global trade? And of course, what disruptions might lay just around the corner?
No one knows what the future holds, but we can learn how to best prepare for these uncertain times and step forward into them with confidence. Signal’s consistent focus on innovation, agility, and consumer-centric design has never been more important. We welcome you to join us at Signal 2020, our first all-digital and truly global edition, where we’ll address these questions and many more.
The conference will be made up of interviews and short presentations with notable individuals from around the globe. There will be opportunities to ask questions, explore networking opportunities and see examples of innovation in practice.