We missed you at this event, but you can watch the recording of the first part. Looking forward to seeing you at the next live event in the series.
This is the official launch of the NSF Center on Pervasive Personalized Intelligence for IoT Systems, featuring interactive discussions. Multiple dates, from Sept 14-Oct 14, 2020.
The newly formed PPI Center is a multi-university partnership between the University of Colorado Boulder, Oregon State University, and several industry members. The industry-focused research center operates under the supervision of the US National Science Foundation (NSF) using the Industry-University Cooperative Research Centers model. It supports the next big growth in Internet of Things (IoT) systems that push Pervasive Personalized Intelligence (PPI) to the edge of the network, where latency is critical, and mobility, privacy, and context awareness are essential qualities to enable an entirely new class of applications with intelligence that is predictive instead of reactive.
- THIS EVENT: Mon, Sept 14 (at 4pm MDT): Kickoff + Industry Panel
- Thu, Sept 17 (4pm MDT): Project proposals on AI/ML and Visualization Analytics for IoT + Breakout groups on industry applications (separate info & registration)
- Mon, Sept 28 (4pm MDT): Project proposals on Edge Computing, Verification and Programmability, Security & Privacy for IoT + Breakout groups on industry applications (separate info & registration)
- Mon, Oct 5 (4pm MDT): Faculty Response to industry feedback, Student Posters + Industry Interactions (info & registration)
- Oct 6 (4pm MDT): Faculty Response to industry feedback, Student Posters + Industry Interactions Day 2 (info & registration)
- Wed, Oct 14 (4pm MDT): Industry project voting, Conclusions (info & registration)