Welcome to the Digital Edition of Invest in Turkey & UK-Turkey Overseas Investment 2020 Forum
EEL Events are pleased to invite you to join the Invest in Turkey & UK-Turkey Overseas Investment Virtual Forum, that will take place on 17-18 Sept 2020. Moving to a digital platform allowed us to bring in, in a safe environment, some top names in the industry across various industries and sectors to review current inbound and outbound investment opportunities in Turkey but also to discuss challenges faced during/after Covid-19 pandemic and to draft a plan for the future.
DAY 1/ 17th September
INVEST IN TURKEY VIRTUAL FORUM
Our virtual program includes interactive discussion on financing Turkish infrastructure and the roll-out of energy investments along with new reality for healthcare and other PPP projects. Other topics will include: distressed debt investing and restructuring in Turkey; capital debt markets and investors sentiment towards Turkey post COVID-19.
DAY 2/ 18th September
UK-TURKEY OVERSEAS INVESTMENT VIRTUAL FORUM
The agenda will aim debate on various questions on will the UK remains a target for foreign investors in the post-COVID-19 economy, where are the key investment areas right now and how Turkey-UK bilateral ties will look like amid Brexit and COVID-19. Other panels will include: expanding into UK's retail and consumer goods market, real estate, wealth management and tech investment opportunities in the UK for Turkish investors.
CONFIRMED SPEAKERS INCLUDE:
- Elchin Ebadov, CFO, SOCAR
- Sue Barrett, Director Head of Infrastructure for Turkey, MEA, EBRD
- Murat Ozdemir, Country Advisor/UK, Presidency of the Republic of Turkey Investment Office
- Hasan Demirhan, Vice President of Banking, BSTDB
- Ozlem Kildir, CEO, Founder, Profinstance Advisory & Training Inc
- Bilgitay Saybasili, Managing Director, ÜNLÜ & Co
- Ceren Tak, Director, EM Structured Credit, Deutsche Bank
- Kaan Türker, Vice Chairman of the Board of Directors, Turkerler Holding
- Dilara Yardimci, Country Director, UK, Turkish Trade Center
- Kazim Koseoglu, Chairman, Esas Properties
- Hassan Farran, Partner, Head of Middle East Capital Markets, Cushman & Wakefield
- Axel Kalinowski, Head of Central and Southern Europe, London Stock Exchange
- Edouard Lechere, President, Healthcare Equipment Finance, GE Healthcare
- Oguz Engiz, Chairman, Ankara Healthcare Organizations Association
- Pietro Crescini, Director, Global Structured Finance, EMEA, SMBC
- Ekrem Utku, Founder, World Brands Consulting / f. Secretary Gen of Turkish Retailers Assn.
- Ozlem Tuskan, Founder, BrandSeers
- Kemal Sidar, CEO, London Bridge Project
- Yasemin Kuytak, Director, KfW IPEX, Turkey
Find out more about speakers:
Invest in Turkey Forum: https://eelevents.co.uk/invest-in-turkey-forum/#speakers-red
UK -Turkish Overseas Forum: https://eelevents.co.uk/uk-turkey-overseas-investment-forum/#speakers-red
Request full brochure: [email protected]
We don't put networking on pause and list of waiting for travel to restart. At our Virtual Events, you still build connections and network with peers through the entire duration of the event.
- All Standard ticket holders can sign-up for free and watch every conference session on the main stage, visit virtual sponsors' booths in the dedicated Expo area. Pass does not include access to our dedicated 1:1 Networking area.
- All Premium ticket holders including Sponsors, VIPs and Speakers will have exclusive access to our dedicated Networking area to connect together via 1:1 live video meetings together with access to all networking breakout sessions organised throughout the event. This is in addition to all standard ticket holders benefits.
For more information on branding and sponsorship opportunities, please contact [email protected]