Welcome to the Digital Edition of Invest in Turkey & UK-Turkey Overseas Investment 2020 Forum
EEL Events are pleased to invite you to join the Invest in Turkey & UK-Turkey Overseas Investment Virtual Forum, that will take place on 17-18 Sept 2020. Moving to a digital platform allowed us to bring in, in a safe environment, some top names in the industry across various industries and sectors to review current inbound and outbound investment opportunities in Turkey but also to discuss challenges faced during/after Covid-19 pandemic and to draft a plan for the future.
DAY 1/ 17th September
INVEST IN TURKEY VIRTUAL FORUM
Our virtual program includes interactive discussion on financing Turkish infrastructure and the roll-out of energy investments along with new reality for healthcare and other PPP projects. Other topics will include: distressed debt investing and restructuring in Turkey; capital debt markets and investors sentiment towards Turkey post COVID-19.
DAY 2/ 18th September
UK-TURKEY OVERSEAS INVESTMENT VIRTUAL FORUM
The agenda will aim debate on various questions on will the UK remains a target for foreign investors in the post-COVID-19 economy, where are the key investment areas right now and how Turkey-UK bilateral ties will look like amid Brexit and COVID-19. Other panels will include: expanding into UK's retail and consumer goods market, real estate, wealth management and tech investment opportunities in the UK for Turkish investors.
CONFIRMED SPEAKERS INCLUDE:
- Elchin Ebadov, CFO, SOCAR
- Sue Barrett, Director Head of Infrastructure for Turkey, MEA, EBRD
- Murat Ozdemir, Country Advisor/UK, Presidency of the Republic of Turkey Investment Office
- Hasan Demirhan, Vice President of Banking, BSTDB
- Ceren Tak, Director, EM Structured Credit, Deutsche Bank
- Kaan Türker, Vice Chairman of the Board of Directors, Turkerler Holding
- Dilara Yardimci, Country Director, UK, Turkish Trade Center
- Kazim Koseoglu, Chairman, Esas Properties
- Hassan Farran, Partner, Head of Middle East Capital Markets, Cushman & Wakefield
- Axel Kalinowski, Head of Central and Southern Europe, London Stock Exchange
- Edouard Lechere, President, Healthcare Equipment Finance, GE Healthcare
- Oguz Engiz, Chairman, Ankara Healthcare Organizations Association
- Pietro Crescini, Director, Global Structured Finance, EMEA, SMBC
- Ekrem Utku, Founder, World Brands Consulting / f. Secretary Gen of Turkish Retailers Assn.
- Ozlem Tuskan, Founder, BrandSeers
- Kemal Sidar, CEO, London Bridge Project
- Yasemin Kuytak, Director, KfW IPEX, Turkey
Request full brochure: [email protected]