IFC Online is now open - click the 'Enter event' button to join us!
The full programme of content has now been announced!
- For a full list of all IFC Online speakers see here - http://bit.ly/IFCspeakers
- For detailed descriptions of all IFC Online sessions see here - http://bit.ly/IFCsessions
- To see the full timetable and when to catch all these sessions, click the 'schedule' button above
(Note: Workshops will be available to view on-demand throughout the event.)
Access to IFC Online is included for all annual Members of the Resource Alliance Global Community:
- If you would like to attend IFC Online without signing up as a Member, you can purchase an IFC Online ticket at the link on the right
- If you would like to see pricing options for becoming a Member of the Global Community, please see our website here
- If you are already a Member of the Global Community, get in touch for your unique registration link
This year, the IFC is going online! Join us from 13 – 16 October for a unique and groundbreaking virtual conference that will inspire, inform and energise your work.
IFC Online 2020 will be a laboratory of knowledge sharing, learning and great ideas. Plan your own path through our busy programme and choose the topics that interest you most. You’ll be able to attend sessions live and watch them on demand, so you never need to miss a thing.
Here's our daily programme (all times in BST):
- 15.00 - 16.00 - Plenary (inc. Q&A)
- 16.15 - 17.00 - 'Big Conversation' panel discussion
- 17.00 - 19.00 - Interactive Q&As and regional chats
- 19.00 - 20.00 - Networking and social programme
- Plus - Regional chats throughout the week
Here’s a day-by-day summary of the themes and ideas we’ll be exploring:
- Tuesday 13 October - Reflections on crisis: The acceleration of change
Seismic shifts are happening in our sector, brought into sharp focus by the COVID-19 pandemic. We’ll explore what they mean for our work and open our hearts and heads to the opportunities that are now possible in a ‘new normal’.
- Wednesday 14 October - Tools and tactics: Becoming an agent (vs victim) of change
Already, organisations are adapting to the new landscape to rise from the pandemic and economic downturn stronger than ever. Today’s sessions will give you new tools, tactics and practical models and leave you prepped for success!
- Thursday 15 October - Digital innovation and social activism: The possibilities of people power
Join us for an exciting study of the new ways people are connecting, strategising, organising, mobilising and making a difference together. We will explore how disruption has accelerated progress towards digital communities and how to capitalise on a new era of digital engagement and social activism.
- Friday 16 October - A better way: Building a new normal together
Fundraising is moving from a consumer focus towards a more sustainable model of support for the causes that drive our work. Looking ahead, we’ll consider the role of fundraisers and changemakers in creating a more just, equitable and healthy world.