An event in a framework of "Circular Week 2020"
ORGANIZER: Business Finland and Embassy of Finland in Poland
This meeting is a great opportunity to get an insight into how Finland is implementing the idea of circular economy and to hear opinions of leading experts from Poland about challenges of holistic approach to circular economy.
Moderated by Mr. Piotr Hajdecki, EMBA, Senior Advisor, Business Finland, the event will be opened by:
- Mr. Juha Ottman, Ambassador of Finland to Poland,
- Mrs. Agnieszka Sznyk, President of INNOWO, Polish Circular Hotspot.
Keynote speeches due to be presented include:
- "Circular economy system in Finland" by Mr. Tim Forslund, Specialist, Circular Economy, Finnish Innovation Fund SITRA,
- “Holistic approach to circular economy” by Mr. Jussi Manninen, Executive Vice President, Technical Research Center of Finland VTT,
- “Industrial symbiosis – case of Finnish Industrial Symbiosis System” by Mrs. Paula Eskola, Senior Expert for Circular Economy at Motiva Oy, lead expert on development of the FISS – Finnish Industrial Symbiosis System,
- “Circular economy in action – case of Huhtamäki Group” by Mrs. Tanja Virtanen-Leppä, Head of Sustainability Center of Excellence, Huhtamäki Group.
There will also be a discussion panel entitled “Challenges ahead of holistic approach to circular economy” with:
- Mr. Grzegorz Ganczewski, Łukasiewicz Research Network - Institute of Biopolymers and Chemical Fibres, Warsaw Branch Office COBRO, Packaging Research and Development Centre / Polish Chamber of Packaging Recycling and Recovery,
- Prof. Jolanta Kulczycka, President of the Board, Waste Management and Recycling Cluster, Key National Cluster,
- Mrs. Irena Pichola, Partner, Deloitte, CEE, Sustainability Practice,
- Mr. Dariusz Prasek, PhD, former Director of Operations in the Environment and Sustainability Department of the EBRD, Member of the UN Advisory Board on Circular Economy, International Expert in Environmental, Social and Governance Areas,
- Mr. Henryk Stawicki, Change Pilot, Design Strategist.
We would like to inform you that the data provided by you may be changed at any time and your consent to their processing may be withdrawn at any time by sending an e-mail to [email protected]