Special event for real estate and construction professionals from Asia - Australia
Twenty Dutch real estate companies joined forces to look for the most innovative and relevant solutions to make living and working environments more smart, sustainable, healthier and safer. These Dutch companies (installers, municipalities, housing associations, investors and landlords) are looking for the best global solutions.
What are the companies looking for? (Technological) solutions to make buildings and/or homes more smart, sustainable, healthier and/or safer. We are looking for any of the 3 following strategy levels:
- Companies that develop all kinds of smart sensors that can be used in smart homes and offices, and/or
- Companies that bring together all kinds of (sensor) data into one platform in order to create data lakes, and/or
- Companies that transform data lakes into insightful dashboards, apps and services for end users or building owners.
During this session the best pitches from Asia - Australia
We are looking forward for applications from China, Japan, South Korea, Australia, India, Vietnam, Malaysia and other countries in the Asia Pacific region. Each selected company gets 5 minutes for a pitch and 5 minutes Q&A. We will select the to 6 pitches from as many different countries as we can. The winner will be the best of the Asian Pacific region.
What's in it for you?
- Network & stage: Matchmaking event with the 20 participating companies, municipalities & housing corporations.
- Opportunities for pilots, leads and/or supplier agreements at one or more companies, municipalities & corporations
- Introduction at the Achmea Innovation Fund
More information about this challenge -> https://challenges.contechproptech.nl/en/hcp/smart-sensor-challenge