Welcome to the G4C Virtual Festival Registration page! Please select the appropriate ticket on the right, then hit the blue "Checkout" button to enter the event.
From July 14-16, developers, educators, policymakers, funders, researchers, non-profits from all over the world are invited to share and learn how they can leverage the power of games and immersive media for positive social impact. Attendees will engage in three full days of thought-provoking conversations, workshops, and networking events.
Look forward to participating in the following formats at the G4C virtual Festival:
- Three days of live-streamed talks, panels, and special announcements from the G4C and XR for Change communities
- A series of roundtables and workshops geared toward professional knowledge-sharing
- Networking opportunities with mentors, funders, and fellow participants
- An interactive virtual marketplace showcasing new games, tech, products, and services
- The Games for Change Awards Ceremony and Games Showcase, in a new and exciting format!
Disclaimer: Scheduling events and times are subject to change.