G4C is excited to announce that the 17th annual Games For Change Festival will be virtual! For the first time, registration will be free to all participants – drawing a global audience to explore how video games and immersive media foster resilience, connectedness, and well-being.
From July 14-16, developers, educators, policymakers, funders, researchers, non-profits from all over the world are invited to share and learn how they can leverage the power of games and immersive media for positive social impact. Attendees will engage in three full days of thought-provoking conversations, workshops, and networking events.
Look forward to participating in the following formats at the G4C virtual Festival:
- Three days of live-streamed TALKS, PANELS, and SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENTS from the G4C and XR for Change communities
- A series of ROUNDTABLES and WORKSHOPS geared toward professional knowledge-sharing
- NETWORKING opportunities with mentors, funders, and fellow participants
- An interactive VIRTUAL MARKETPLACE showcasing new games, tech, products, and services
- The GAMES FOR CHANGE AWARDS CEREMONY and Games Showcase, in a new and exciting format!
Sessions will be programmed in the following tracks:
- Games for Learning
- Health and Wellness
- Civics and Social Issues
- XR for Change
At Games for Change we strive to empower game creators, innovators, students, and educators to propel social change through games and immersive media. You can directly support us and our causes through a charitable donation to G4C. https://bit.ly/2W8Tifz
Disclaimer: Scheduling events and times are subject to change as we approach the festival dates - the official festival schedule will be finalized and available in the coming weeks!