Africans in the Diaspora & In the Continent:
For Entrepreneurs, Minority & Women-Owned businesses, and Opportunity Seekers looking to doing business in Africa, leveraging the Franchising model and the continental free trade agreement Iis the most logical and effective means of doing business in Africa. With the Africa population projected to reach 2.5 billion by 2050, this is an attractive market.
Also featuring a spotlight discussion on Doing Business in Sierra Leone:
- Strategic access to markets, boasting a natural deep-water harbor.
- By plane: 3h from Lagos, 4h from Brazil, 6h from Europe, 8h from North America, 11h from China.
- Social and Political stability, an investor-minded government.
- Duty-free access to global markets (EU, USA, ECOWAS, Mano River Union)
- First Mover advantage with Total arable Land of 5.4 million hectares
- 4.7% Projected real GDP growth rate – 2020
➖Spotlight discussion on Doing Business in Sierra Leone
➖One -on-One video networking to grow your connections
➖Virtual Expo floor to discover available franchise opportunities to Africa.
Join us by reserving your spot for FREE now as space is limited.