Fintech Drinks is back with new monthly programming - now online and FREE.
For the first virtual edition on July 15th, we will focus the conversation around cybersecurity.
- Mathieu Lavoie, Co-founder & CEO at Flare Systems
- Jason Green, Partner, Cybersecurity at EY
- Joseph Lau, Chief Information Security Officer at Portag3
Moderated by Layial El-Hadi, Executive Director at Fintech Cadence
- Understanding how cybercrime has changed within the context of today.
- Breaking down the urgency that needs to take place.
- Explaining what are the different types of crimes/behaviours/challenges and what are the different patterns that we have been able to see?
- Understanding what the various players in the industry are doing to address these challenges.
- Creating awareness around the different approaches between fintechs and incumbents and how they are or can work together.
17h30: Opening remarks and introduction of sponsors
17h45: Panel begins
18h30: Networking and Topic Sessions
19h00: Networking continues to 19h30
Looking for more content related to cybersecurity?
- Check out this new report written by Decentralized Finance Montreal and supported by Fintech Cadence: An introduction to digital identity
Some further great reads from our sponsors and speakers joining us on Wednesday:
- EY's latest thinking on Cybersecurity: https://www.ey.com/en_ca/cybersecurity
- Cybersecurity in a Pandemic: Lessons Learned and Challenges Ahead - by Joseph Lau: https://bit.ly/byJosephLau
- Autopsy of a ransomware attack - by Flare Systems: https://flare.systems/webinar-video-autopsy-of-a-ransomware-attack/