Get your tickets at fedsupernova.com
Fed Supernova is a virtual-first conference highlighting defense innovation in Texas.
This first-of-its-kind interactive experience will draw national attention and connect leading entrepreneurs, investors, thought leaders, corporations, and decision makers from around the world.
Fed Supernova is the synergy of combining Capital Factory's Texas Startup Manifesto with the massive defense industry momentum in Texas from Army Futures Command, AFWERX, Defense Innovation Unit, the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency, Texas Military Department, and many others.
The event will culminate in the $100,000 Human Performance Investment Challenge focused on startups whose technologies leverage hardware and/or software solutions to enhance physical or cognitive capabilities. The challenge will include five technology startup finalists that will be judged by a panel of successful entrepreneurs, defense industry leaders and venture capitalists. One will walk away with a $100,000 investment!
What do I do if I can’t get onto any of the platforms?
Don’t panic! Our tech support team can help, please email [email protected] or call (972) 810-7832 for immediate help troubleshooting.
What Can I Expect?
- Keynotes and panels from visionary innovators
- Epic Office Hours - Consider it speed dating with entrepreneurs. Some of the most successful entrepreneurs, top figures and investors will be here for lightning round mentor sessions with YOU! Submit Your Application Here!
- Government representatives from Army Futures Command, AFWERX, Texas National Guard, DIU, NGA, and more!
- Corporate representatives from Amazon Web Services, BAE Systems, Booz Allen Hamilton, Deloitte, Microsoft, Northrop Grumman and more!
- AFC Innovation Combine and 2-year birthday
- Texas Military Department launch of TMDX
- Capital Factory's $100,000 Investment Challenge
- COVID Innovations
- Operational Data Science (presented by Deloitte)
- Cloud to Edge (presented by AWS)
- Cybersecurity Ecosystem (presented by Accenture)
- Human Performance
- TMDx Launch
- Innovation Combine (presented by Army Futures Command)
- General John Murray, Commanding General, Army Futures Command
- Major General Tracy Norris, Adjutant General, Texas Military Department
- Jason Kelley, General Manager, Blockchain Services, IBM
- Nicholas Chaillan, Chief Software Officer, U.S. Air Force
- Sandy Carter, Vice President, Amazon Web Services
- Colonel Joe Bookard, Chief Technology Director, U.S. Army Rapid Equipping Force
- Kevin Landtroop, Vice President, Defense, Capital Factory
- Alex Goldberg, Chief Innovation Officer, Texas Military Department
- Eric Frahm, Chief Product Officer, U.S. Air Force
- Joshua Baer, Founder & CEO, Capital Factory
- Jason Rathje, Partner AF Ventures, U.S. Air Force
- Jim Rebesco, Chief Executive Officer, Strive Works
- Mellie Price, Executive Director, Commercialization, Dell Medical School
- Matt Benigni, Chief Data Scientist, Global Analytics Platform, JSOC
Why Should I Attend?
Investors - Get inspired by hot new trends in several tech spaces while scouting fresh tech and intriguing startups. Fed Supernova represents a can't-miss learning opportunity to become better equipped to make smarter investments.
Corporates - Want to see and experience something bleeding edge? Talk to our start-up founders and network with other innovative corporations, academia, military and investors to re-calibrate your view of what's possible
Military - Join your DoD colleagues and Corporations while scouting cutting edge tech and prime talent, all while traversing a virtual landscape with opportunities to learn, grow and network. Learn how to properly work with startups!
Virtually Important Person (VIP) - Start with a personal concierge where we will build your perfect agenda. Get access to the exclusive VIP networking room in our Virtual Center for Defense Innovation and connect with other VIPs where we will make one-on-one introductions. Attend a special VIP-only Ask-Me-Anything with Capital Factory leadership. And of course, the ultimate VIP swag bag!