Brought to you by AceUp and the Institute of Coaching
All proceeds for the event will go directly to the IOC (non-profit) to further its mission to empower positive change through coaching science and to foster diversity in the coaching industry.
Why join us for this summit?
Who is it for?
- Leadership Teams
- HR Professionals
- L&D Professionals
- Thought Leaders
VIRTUAL PARTICIPATION BENEFITS
This virtual summit provides all attendees with an engaging conference experience. Virtual participation benefits include:
• NETWORKING - Networking is always open! Meet with experts, potential clients and strategic partners. Communicate privately with fellow attendees and speakers via direct chat video call.
• INTERACTIVE SESSIONS - Attend live panel discussions and keynotes on topics related to driving systemic change and ask questions.
• BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES - Develop new relationships through 1:1 matchmaking using our video conference platform available to all attendees.
Are you ready to engage and connect with fellow coaches and executives? Register today!
Some of the confirmed speakers include:
- Dr. Frances Frei - Harvard Business School, Professor of Leadership & Management
- Dr. Marshall Goldsmith - Thinkers 50 #1 Leadership Thinker in the World
- Carla Harris, MBA - Morgan Stanley, Vice Chairman and Managing Director
- Amy Goldfinger - Walmart, Senior Vice President, Global Talent
- Sanyin Siang, MBA - Duke University, Executive Director, Thinkers 50 #1 Executive Coach in the World
- Stephane Charbonnier - L'Oréal, CHRO
- Paul Francisco - State Street, Chief Diversity Officer
- Dr. Carol Kauffman - Institute of Coaching, Founder & Co-Chair
- Dr. Anant Agarwal - EdX, Founder & CEO
- Dr. David Peterson - Google, Director of Leadership & Coaching
Also find, Additional technical support and Event website FAQs.