EEL Events is proud to announce that the Annual Southeast Europe Private Equity and M&A Forum will be held digitally this year on 29 October 2020-tbc, discussing transaction market and dealmaking opportunities for SEE private equity and merger & acquisition sector in the post-COVID-19 world and providing tips for the industry when preparing for a new reality.
Bringing together 30+ leading industry speakers and attracting high profile audience including leading GPs, LPs, M&A dealmakers, banks, investors and professional advisers, the event is gearing up to gather an impressive group of professionals to talk about the market conditions in Romania and other SEE countries, key drivers for M&A recovery and market trends for specific sectors.
The agenda includes interactive discussions on navigating market risks and finding your place in the SEE arena along with panels examining opportunities for consumer good & PMB M&A in SEE, private equity landscape & exit opportunities post-COVID-19, review of mid-market M&As, debt markets and PE and VC opportunities in SE technology.
Key topics include:
- The future and scale of opportunity in the SEE in the light of current market uncertainty - investors perception
- How corporates and M&A deals are affected by the current crisis? Which provisions need to be reviewed?
- Lessons learn from Covid-19 and implications for the market in the next 12 months. How different does the current crisis look from previous ones we have seen so far
- Latest update on tax and legal issues impacting M&A deals
- Debt financing opportunities
- PE landscape in SEE and challenges arising from the COVID-19
- Exit environment in SEE
- Recession-proofing portfolios, risk management
- What are the most promising new VC opportunities
- Consumer Good & PMB M&A in SEE
- M&A in TMT sector
We don't put networking on pause and list of waiting for travel to restart. At our Digital Events, you still build connections and network with peers through the entire duration of the event.
- All Standard ticket holders can sign-up for free and watch every conference session on the main stage, visit virtual sponsors' booths in the dedicated Expo area. Pass does not include access to our dedicated 1:1 Networking area.
- All Premium ticket holders (£130/pp) including Sponsors, VIPs and Speakers will have exclusive access to our dedicated Networking area to connect together via 1:1 live video meetings together with access to all networking breakout sessions organised throughout the event. This is in addition to all standard ticket holders benefits.
For content-related matters and sponsorship opportunities, please contact our Head of Events, Agnieszka Pawlowska: [email protected]