With 20+ leading industry speakers and attracting high profile audience including leading GPs, LPs, M&A dealmakers, banks, investors and professional advisers, the event is gearing up to gather an impressive group of professionals to talk about the market conditions in Romania and other SEE countries, key drivers for M&A recovery and market trends for specific sectors.
The agenda includes interactive discussions on navigating market risks and finding your place in the SEE arena along with panels examining opportunities for consumer good & PMB M&A in SEE, private equity landscape & exit opportunities post-COVID-19, review of mid-market M&As, debt markets and PE and VC opportunities in SE technology.
Key topics include:
- Trends emerging from the COVID-19 crisis
- Why & where - finding quality deals in SEE
- Investment strategies: what works in different sectors/segments?
- ESG Investing
- COVID vs 2008 financial crisis: similarities & differences
- Investor sentiments towards the future & scale of opportunity in the SEE in current climate
- Private Equity and Exit Opportunities
- Tech Sector - PEs & VCs thriving in times of crises
- Mid - Market in SEE
- Private Debt, Mezzanine & Distressed investing
- Limited Partners, General Partners, Strategic acquirers, Investible companies - free full access to 1:1 video networking, roundtable discussion, main sessions and virtual expo booths
- All-Access Pass - £130/pp. Including participating at 1:1 Video Networking + exclusive roundtables + set up of corporate vendor booth for other attendees to visit (optional, please contact the organiser for more details).
We may have some free passes remaining. To see if your are eligible, please contcat:
Head of Events