Learn how to minimize unexpected, sometimes fatal failures in machinery or structures by using condition monitoring on the 13th of October.
- Come to HQ Help Center in the Expo area to meet the team behind the scene. The VMC 2020 will connect the whole world presenting innovations and development trends in the field of measuring technology. To enable our friends and partners in East as well as West to join us we duplicate the daily program. You will be able to follow us every Tuesday between 8:30 am and 3:00 pm as well as 3:30 pm and 8:00 pm (CEST / GMT+2).
- Meet your local Dewesoft partner at the Expo area. Dewesoft teams from around the world will welcome you before the beginning of the program on stage at 8:30 AM and 3.30 pm CEST. Visit the Expo area and get to know the people, who will support you in solving your professional challenges. The Expo area will be open all day - you talk to the local team any time.
- Don't miss Opening Keynote Session following by exclusive lectures at Stage. The program begins at 9:00 and 4:00 pm CET. At the end of the day, we invite you to the famous Dewesoft "Area 51" where we will show you plans for future developments.
- Join our Q&A SESSIONS right after the program on Stage to ask the questions that are on your mind. Be in direct contact with Dewesoft developers and the representatives of our customers in vital industries, such as aerospace, automotive, transport, energy and construction.
- Join our guest lectures today! Experts will share their expertise and best practices, and show how to use DewesoftX in practice.
11:00 - 11:30 | Hacking Dewesoft, HOW TO | Marco Ramacciotti, Tiziano Rovai, Edoardo Zambonini | ISE WEB
11:30 - 12:00 | Condition Monitoring and Predictive Maintenance system with a Dewesoft heart | Domenico Pascazio and Andrea Giammattei | ISE WEB
12:00 - 12:30 | Easting wireless sensing solutions in Dewesoft | Lorenzo Mosenich, CEO | Easting
12:30 - 13:00 | Brake Timing with DEWESoft Sequencer| Dave Tursky, Senior Engineer – Testing Technology, Volvo Group Trucks Technology
14:00 - 14:30 | Control your processes with the utmost precision - Syclone Real-Time: demo | Maxence VIALLET, Eiffage Energie Systèmes – CLEMESSY
14:30 - 15:00 | Optimize your carbon footprint thanks to your SCADA - Syclone Web demo by Julie VIVANT | Benjamin LAMY, Business Unit Manager, Eiffage Energie Systèmes – CLEMESSY Aeronautics Space Transportation, Control Command Computer Engineering
Afternoon sessions :
18:00 - 18:30 | Hacking Dewesoft, HOW TO | Marco Ramacciotti, Tiziano Rovai, Edoardo Zambonini | ISE WEB
18:30 - 19:00 | Condition Monitoring and Predictive Maintenance system with a Dewesoft heart | Domenico Pascazio and Andrea Giammattei | ISE WEB
18:30 - 19:00 | Brake Timing with DEWESoft Sequencer | Dave Tursky, Senior Engineer – Testing Technology, Volvo Group Trucks Technology
19:00 - 19:30 | Easting wireless sensing solutions in Dewesoft | Lorenzo Mosenich, CEO | Easting
19:30 - 20:00 | Optical measurements | Nicholas Burgwin, Co-Founder | Fibos