Whether it is a critical issue with a precious satellite or a noisy refrigerator, Dewesoft can solve the problem. Join our sound and vibration measurement day on the 29th of September and learn why.
- Come to VMC Help Center in the Expo area to meet the team behind the scene. The VMC 2020 will connect the whole world presenting innovations and development trends in the field of measuring technology. To enable our friends and partners in East as well as West to join us we duplicate the daily program.
- Meet your local Dewesoft partner at the Expo area. Dewesoft teams from around the world will welcome you before the beginning of the program on stage at 8:30 AM CEST. Visit the Expo area and get to know the people, who will support you in solving your professional challenges. The Expo area will be open all day - you talk to the local team any time.
- Don't miss Opening Keynote Session following by exclusive lectures at Stage. At the end of the day, we invite you to the famous Dewesoft "Area 51" where we will show you plans for future developments.
- Join our Q&A SESSIONS to ask the questions that are on your mind - and get the answers that bring you further in your job-to-do. Be in direct contact with Dewesoft developers and the representatives of our customers in vital industries, such as aerospace, automotive, transport, energy and construction.
The event will begin tomorrow at 8:30 CET with a welcome reception at the country booths and VMC help centre guidelines at the Expo area. The program will be repeated one more time starting 15.30 CET.
9:00 - 10:30 CET and 16:00 - 17:30 CET - Watch the program on Stage.
Modal Test & Analysis
Rotating machinery analysis
Sound power, Sound intensity & Sound quality
Immediately after the program on stage is finished we will have an open room for Q&A sessions on the topics presented on the stage. Join and get the answers that bring you further in your job-to-do:
Don't miss the Guest Speaker Lectures:
11:00 - 11:30 CET and 18:00 - 18:30 CET Added value in the use of optical fiber sensor for rotating machines analysis - Jean-Philippe GODIN, OPTEL THEVON
11:30 - 12:00 CET and 18:00 - 18:30 CET New measurement sensing technologies - Carmine Salzano, PCB Piezotronics
Don't forget to register for next conference days! Sign-in for the other days to meet your fellow engineers and experts from across the world and to learn about the latest Dewesoft technology innovations. Acquire new skills online, and explore the possibilities of the measurement world.
- DEWESOFT VEHICLE ANALYSIS - 6th of October
- MONITORING SOLUTIONS AND CUSTOMER STORIES - 13th of October - including the selection of the Best Dewesoft Customer Story 2020 for a grand prize
Did you miss the other conference days? Don't worry - you can watch the program on Dewesoft YouTube Channel.
- DEWESOFT NEW GENERATION OF MEASUREMENT INSTRUMENTS - September 15th
- DEWESOFT X SOFTWARE & GENERAL DATA RECORDING - September 22nd