The Creative Leaders Festival is a two-day virtual event for creative industry professionals based in Greater Manchester, Liverpool City Region and Lancashire.
Hosted by The Growth Company and supported by Greater Manchester Combined Authority and the Department for Digital, Culture, Media and Sport, the festival has been developed in response to the challenges that have arisen in the sector as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic and aims to inspire, energise and re-connect the North West’s creative business community.
The virtual event will feature keynote speeches from political leaders, insightful panel discussions and sector specific roundtable sessions, as well as a virtual exhibition and peer to peer networking. The festival will give you the opportunity to share knowledge and best practice, hear from industry specialists and discover all the wide ranging support that is currently being made available to the sector from Government, Local Authorities and industry associations.
Join us for two days of connectivity and content, offering you the latest insight, information and solutions that you need to stay ahead of the curve and succeed.
· Keynote speeches from political leaders
· Sector specific roundtables for in-depth discussion and focused networking
· Live content from trusted names in the creative industry
· Virtual exhibition featuring an array of trade bodies, businesses and organisations who provide support to the creative industry sector
· Thought-leadership panel discussions to keep you informed and develop solutions to current challenges
· Virtual networking with one-to-one and/or one-to-many video chats