At Dominion Energy, we have a saying that 'Actions Speak Louder.' While an in-person conference is not an option right now, we knew that it was more important than ever to hold a supplier diversity event this year. Dominion Energy Convergence 2020 will bring together and unite industry stakeholders to develop business and partnership opportunities for diverse suppliers. Dominion Energy supports diversity in the supply chain because it is smart business and the right thing to do. We are supported by a diverse population and we have a responsibility to reciprocate. A diverse supplier base leads to improved supplier performance, competitive pricing, and enhanced creativity and innovation.
During Dominion Energy Convergence 2020, you will have the opportunity to:
- Learn more about our commitment to our communities and supplier diversity
- Learn how to do business with Dominion Energy
- Learn how to pitch your business in a virtual environment
- Meet the Dominion Energy team and hear about the products and services we procure
- Network with our prime suppliers, other diverse suppliers, and Dominion Energy’s supply chain, business, and supplier diversity teams
To participate in this event, you must meet at least one of the diverse classifications listed in the registration section. Certification by a third-party or advocacy partner is encouraged, but not required, with the exception of HUBZone businesses which require certification by the Small Business Administration.