- Energy, clean-tech and crisis & climate change resilience
Follow our social media and Facebook event to learn more about our speakers as we unveil them. Glad to have so far C-levels and key decision-makers from organizations such as the NGEN Supercluster (CTO), Digital Technology Supercluster (CTO), ScaleAI (CEO), 2degrés, Centech, District 3, DMZ, Ecofuel, Ecotech Québec, Hydro-Québec, Foresight Cleantech Accelerator Center, Montréal Invivo, Palais des Congrès, and many other companies, support organizations, researchers, startups, etc. coming up.
- Learn how big organizations will engage in innovation by collaborating with startups and researchers.
- Discover new technologies & non-commercialized IPs (intellectual properties), discover what is done in Canada, in our labs, by our experts, by our startups,
- Identify career opportunities,
- Meet talent looking for opportunities,
- Promote your tech,
- Understand better the needs and business opportunities in the relaunch of the economy.
- Network with entrepreneurs, researchers, and industry experts.
How to participate?
- Startups and researchers: click here and apply to present in the cross-sectorial tech sessions and save your booth in the expo to showcase your technology and/or recruit talent.
- Companies and large organizations looking for innovations: become a session partner in the cross-sectorial tech sessions and save your booth in the expo, please reach out to [email protected].
- Attendees: if you are looking for opportunities in innovation projects, looking to network with like-minded people and/or looking for a job in the fast-growing tech space, please grab your ticket now and help us spread the word on Facebook, LinkedIn and other media.
- Media: get a complimentary ticket for the conference and for media inquiries or to book time beforehand with the speakers or organizers, please reach out to [email protected]
- Partners: we work hard in crafting such a conference to manufacture serendipity by design and foster tangible and meaningful innovations and business opportunities. If you believe in our mission or are looking to drive better business opportunities, don't hesitate to reach out to [email protected] to explore a potential partnership, and if we are aligned with each other's values, see how we can help you achieve your goals.
"Creative Collisions" builds upon 12 years of experience with more than 120+ startups innovation demo nights of Montreal Newtech since 2008 and is part of its STARTUPME Open Innovation program supported by the Ministère de l'Économie et de l'Innovation. Grateful for their support to help us continue having a positive impact on our tech and startup innovation ecosystem.