Event Date: Monday, Sept. 21st, 2020
Event Time: 4:00 - 5:00 pm EST
The Canadian Virtual Recruiters Panel for Job Seekers provides valuable information for anyone looking for a new position who wants to ask questions live to recruiters.
The event will host a panel of experienced recruiters and allow attendees to ask the panelists questions on their job search.
THIS EVENT IS PRESENTED BY: www.TorontoJobs.ca - your source for Employment in the Greater Toronto Area.
THE EVENT WILL CONSIST OF...
4:00-5:00 pm - RECRUITERS PANEL
- Denny George, Senior Talent Acquisition Partner, CIBC
- Dean Delpeache, Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition, Fiix Software (Diversity, Inclusion, Belonging & Equity Strategy)
- Paul Hamilton, Director, Talent Acquisition, LCBO
- Diana YK Chan, Former Recruiter turned Career Coach & Speaker at My Marketability
- Moderated by Marc Belaiche, President of TorontoJobs.ca
ABOUT THE EVENT
Presented by TorontoJobs.ca, this event is a must-attend for anyone looking for a new position!
TO GET A TICKET, SPONSOR A ROUND TABLE, LEAVE A PROMOTIONAL VIDEO OR SPONSOR THE EVENT
Please select the appropriate option to the right on this page.
For more information about the event including exhibiting opportunities, please email Ann DiFrancesco, Vice President, TorontoJobs.ca at [email protected]
Like this event? Check out our other virtual events!
This event may qualify for 1 hour of CPD credits. Certificate available upon request post event.
Want to Sponsor or Exhibit?:
Click on the links to the right to purchase a sponsorship or exhibitor package directly online or email [email protected] for more information.
This is a new experience for everyone and we ask that you please take some time to watch our videos on how the event works.