You are invited to be a part of the #BuiltWithBiology story. With California as a working model, we are developing specific policy recommendations to reconstruct the global bioeconomy in an equitable way for all.
- California Lt. Governor Eleni Kounalakis will discuss her state's leadership role in the bioeconomy, and how we can grow a healthy economy AND take care of the environment at the same time.
- Vinod Khosla, co-founder of Sun Microsystems and renowned tech investor, and U.S. Representative Ro Khanna, member of the U.S. president's new economic recovery task force, will discuss The Endless Frontier Act, a just-released $100 billion bill to strategically advance science and tech R&D, including synthetic biology, to reinvigorate the post-COVID economy.
- Michael Chui, Partner at McKinsey & Company, will discuss his recent report, "The Bio Revolution", which says that biology could produce 60% of the physical inputs to the global economy, solve 45% of the world’s disease, and contribute $4 trillion annually for the foreseeable future.
- Save the date for The Global Synthetic Biology Conference 2020, September 1-3, 2020 and sign up for updates!
- Learn more about The Built With Biology Membership Program, a network of leading industry professionals who are defining the future of synthetic biology. Visit the SynBioBeta booth at 12 pm - 1 pm PDT to learn more about the Built with Biology Membership.
- Apply for the Bio Startup Draft by June 30, 2020: A 4-week funding event for bio startups, with leading VCs earmarking $10M to companies in The Draft.
- Please sign up for our newsletter to stay up-to-date at synbiobeta.com/subscribe