Event Date: Wednesday, Sept. 23rd, 2020
Event Time: 2:00 - 4:00 pm EDT
The Canadian Virtual Recruiters Conference provides valuable information for Recruiters and those in Talent Acquisition roles and gives attendees networking opportunities.
The event will host a number of speakers, sessions, allow attendees to connect with other Recruiters as well as find out products or services that can help them.
This event is much more interactive than a ZOOM webinar!
Learn more about some of our sessions:
- "Navigating Canada's Corporate Immigration System" - Benjamin Kranc, Senior Corporate Immigration Lawyer, Kranc Associates
- "5 Ways to Attract Quality Candidates on Social Media" - Candace Huntly, Founding Partner, SongBird Marketing Communications
- "Tips for Effective Reference Checks" - Claire Pressman, Principal, References & More Services Ltd.
THE EVENT WILL CONSIST OF...
Check out the schedule for updates of the event. Be sure to check back as we announce more Speakers!
We have a number of amazing speakers and sessions including:
2:05 - 2:25PM - MAIN STAGE - OPENING REMARKS
- Current climate for Recruiters in Canada
- How to use the platform
- Marc Belaiche, President of TorontoJobs.ca
2:30-3:00PM - "Navigating Canada's Corporate Immigration System"
- Benjamin Kranc, Senior Corporate Immigration Lawyer, Kranc Associates
2:30 - 3:00PM - "Shifting to Digital Interviewing in Talent Screening"
- Catharine Fennell, CEO, videoBIO Recruiter
2:30 - 3:00PM - "5 Ways to Attract Quality Candidates on Social Media"
- Candace Huntly, Founding Partner, SongBird Marketing Communications
3:00 - 3:30PM - "Three Strategies to Communicate Support For Anti Racism And Discrimination Practices To Your Employees"
- Dean Delpeache, Sr. Manager, Talent Acquisition at Fiix Software
- Robert Dougan, Talent Strategist, Self Management Group
- Claire Pressman, Principal, References & More Services Ltd.
3:30 - 3:50PM - NETWORKING
- Speed Networking with others in attendance
Important! Click here to learn more about how the networking portion of the event works.
ABOUT THE EVENT
Presented by TorontoJobs.ca , this event is a must attend for all Partners in Canadian Accounting Firms.
Like this event? Check out our other virtual events!
This event may qualify for 2 hours of CPD credits. Confirmation available upon request post event.
TO GET A TICKET, SPONSOR A ROUND TABLE, LEAVE A PROMOTIONAL VIDEO OR SPONSOR THE EVENT
Please select the appropriate option to the right on this page.
Organizations who are looking to sell products or services to this target market can sponsor the event, host a session or round table or leave a video in the Expo.
For more information about the event including speaking and exhibiting opportunities, please email Ann DiFrancesco, Vice President, TorontoJobs.ca at [email protected] or Marc Belaiche, CPA, CA, President of TorontoJobs.ca at [email protected]
Want to Sponsor or Exhibit?:
Click on the links to the right to purchase a sponsorship or exhibitor package directly online or email [email protected] for more information.
This is a new experience for everyone and we ask that you please take some time to watch our videos on how the event works.