EEL Events is proud to announce that the Annual Turkey Energy Forum will be held digitally this year in October/November 2020 with the date to be confirmed shortly, discussing the new reality the Turkish energy industry is facing in a post-COVID-19 world.
Featuring 40+ leading industry speakers and high profile participants including leading utilities, energy developers and distributors, regulators, investors, consultants, equipment suppliers and solution providers, the event will shape the future of Turkish energy industry and reveal what direction does the energy sector has to evolve to meet increasing needs and goals set.
The agenda includes interactive discussions on energy market risk and investors' sentiments along with panels examining financing dynamic post-COVID-19, the reform of energy distribution systems, the boom of renewables and distributed generation investments in a Turkish energy mix as well as the role of digitalisation and technology in improving the yield in energy and renewable energy projects.
Key topics include:
- Turkish economy & energy sector in the wake of the COVID-19 - Towards CO₂ neutrality
- Scaling up energy investments in Turkey
- Prospects for distressed buyers and sellers
- The renewable energy leaders’ panel: wind, solar, geothermal and hydro
- Financing energy projects post-COVID-19. Have recent market dynamics changed lenders priorities?
- Update on unlicensed solar investments in Turkey after COVID-19
- Energy Prosumers and effects of distributed energy on the development of distribution system network
- Dynamics of the regional gas/lng market
- Opportunities for Geothermal energy and challenges before/after COVID-19
- Innovative solutions in energy transmission and distribution and funding options
- Energy storage technologies
- Local content development and Turkey as a hub for equipment and manufacturing
- Digitalisation and technologies in the energy sector
We don't put networking on pause and list of waiting for travel to restart. At our Digital Events, you still build connections and network with peers through the entire duration of the event.
- All Standard ticket holders can sign-up for free and watch every conference session on the main stage, visit virtual sponsors' booths in the dedicated Expo area. Pass does not include access to our dedicated 1:1 Networking area.
- All Premium ticket holders (£130/pp) including Sponsors, VIPs and Speakers will have exclusive access to our dedicated Networking area to connect together via 1:1 live video meetings together with access to all networking breakout sessions organised throughout the event. This is in addition to all standard ticket holders benefits.